To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
The annual Malaysia Mega Sales has finally ended last weekend. Why can’t they have it 3 times a year like it once was? Damn. Anyway, it’s not like I’m gonna doing big shopping for all the 3 mega sales also. ‘Pok-kai’ la like that! :p
For this year’s, guess what? I got my first pay before it ended man and yeah, I got to buy things I should need (not want) I bought a black working jacket from Padini and it costs me a hundred plus. But I dun mind paying that price for it coz the material and design are way much better than those sold under “south china sea’ and ‘the executive’ and others which I dun even remember the brand name. I know I’m gonna need it when I have found a job I’ve been looking for, like marketing or HR :) I dun see any customer service officer in Singtel wearing that kinda suit to work yet man. The job nature is not that professional enuf I guess.
Then I figured I would need a new pair of spectacles for the days I’m too lazy to put on my contact lens or what so ever. This pair is too old and blurry adi. I walked in to England Optical and the guy told me all frames’ price would be 50% less. I was thinking of getting one that would cost me around RM100 plus. Guess I was really outdated about specs adi for I have been using the one I’m using now for erm..i dun have the slightest idea how long already man...about 7 or 8 years? If I’m not mistaken, back then it only cost me about RM100 or if not, RM120/130 only. So this new pair…when I was checking out the frames, he calculated the price for me and the whole set, including the lens would cost me RM175. I din know the lens would be charged separately man, paiseh! RM175 is well, beyond my budget adi actually. Then after checking the power and stuff, he said it’s recommended to take the high index lens. And he also mentioned smth about computerized lens. Is high index lens the same as computerized lens? I forgot to ask, anybody know about it?
Guess how much high index lens cost? Sob sob…pokkai sial~ RM345!!! *I wanna cry adi man* He said if I take the normal one, it’ll kinda thicker and heavier. Then, he also mentioned about medium index and it costs RM245 instead. When asked wat the diff it will make, he replied the lens are thinner by about 1mm or 2mm. ONLY? But I think he said the weight will make a diff. Lecehnya! And after I checked my eyes and I decided not to buy anything, I would still be charged the consultation/checking fees. I hesitated for quite a long time, was so indecisive at the moment coz the thing is, I’ve never expected such a price for juz a spec and it was way, way out of my budget. My parents were telling me to go for it and that it’s worth since I’ll be using it for a long long time anyway.
Oh yeah, the guy was ahem kinda good looking hehehe. I dun mind taking my own sweet time choosing a frame I like hahaha. Nahh, I din, my family was really hungry already that time. It was around 8pm, I went shopping after work though. Another thing...does any of u think that the alphabets in the last line you see in the checking room are in fact really small and it’s not that your eyes are blur? It was funny, they were clear to me but I couldn’t read it. I was like “yeah its clear but I think they’re too small la” Hahahaha…the guy must be thinking I’m trying ‘berlawak’ or smth but I wasn’t. They ARE super small ok~
Then I went to Watson to get something I need also. After buying it, I had a hard time locating the new Kenny Rogers b4 I successfully found it. Ishhh…Well, my family was already there, waiting to be served while I did my shopping at the pharmacy earlier. First time sesat in MP…WTH! Wahahaha…
Nothing to blog about my last min shopping adi. My digicam!! By year end. I’m setting a mission for myself, ie to get it by the end of this year before Christmas maybe, hopefully everything goes well though. *cross fingers* For the time being, I’m basically doing surveys and asking around about good digicam models and specifications:)
By the way, I know I’m supposed to post up some informative blogs about gals. Yeah I din forget that. Pls allow me to have another one or two more posts be I post that ok. A part of it is already in my Ms Word anyways :p